Easy Cd And Dvd Burning Issues

fidelgarcia77

Question

Im having a problem with my software not responding when i select a movie file but i can burn a cd . i turned it into a avi file). The program does not let me add, cancel or push the help buttons, like it freezes up. I have to use task manager to shut it down. I have un-installed and re-installed it 2x's and still does not work. I need some useful advice.

i tried to repair the program and this is what it said. ERROR 1904 failed to register. HRESULT-2147220473 CONTACT YOUR SUPPORT PERRSONNEL. I have no idea what that means

10 answers to this question

My Easy CD AND DVD BURNING program will not allow me to add a movie file. when i select the file it like freezes on me. i cant push the add, cancel or help buttons b/c it does nothing. i have to use task manager to close the program. its wierd b/c it lets me burn a cd but not a dvd. im lost about it. i unistalled and reinstalled three times. when i try to repair it a error comes up 1904-failed to register, contact support personnel. ive been trying to fix it for 3 days now and i dont want to go buy another program b/c i like this one. if anyone has had this problem please help.

Without your supplying the requested information no one can really make any suggestions.

We can't see what you are doing so it is up to you to supply a 'clear picture' for us ;) Nothing you have said so far is helping us :(

Ok, I'll try to explain better. When I open the program and select quick DVD, I select DVD w/o menues. I select add a movie, I select the movie file. After I do that step, nothing happens. It doesnt respond, nothing works after that. It doesnt respond to any buttons i push. I cant push any buttons on the program. it doesnt respond. it doesnt add the movie, I cant use the help, cancel or close buttons. Nothing responds on the program. Its wierd b/c the program lets me burn cd's. I have to use task manger to close the program b/c it does not respond to me closeing it on its own. So, go to control panel and then to programs. I uninstalled and reinstalled 3x but that doesnt work. So , I try to repair it and I get a ERROR message. The ERROR message is 1904, failed to register. Thats the steps i am doing but it doesnt work.

•Make: Toshiba

•Model: Satellite L305-S5955

•Processor speed: Intel Celeron processor 900(2.2 GHZ)--32 bit operating system> Windows Vista Basic, Service pack 2

•Video card: Mobile Intel®4 series express chipset family

•RAM: 2GB Memory

•Free hard drive space: 57.9 of 140GB

•I last did an operating system update on: Not for sure

OK, great!

Your PC is minimal but it should work for this...

I also suggested a 2 step repair in post #7. How did that go???

You said the file you are trying, you "turned into avi"? Why? :huh: How?

Windows always has some sample video files, *.wmv, somewhere on your PC. Try one of those.

you keep repeating yourself :huh:

I understand, it don't work! :lol:

In post #2 there is a link, "read this".

Click it and fill in the blanks! Mostly we need your PC info and also need to know the Version of your software (Help-About)

While you are digging up that info, let's try this...

Do the Prep Steps to the letter!

Then start to install of the Suite, only pick Repair when it is offered.

Also, instead of feeding it the same movie, try just using a couple of jpg still pictures. - it could be the file you are trying to use ;)

I turned it into avi file b/c i thought it might help but sad to say it didnt. I did all the steps and now it adds photos and music. but now when i try to add videos, it lets me add the video, but now it stays in loading/freezing mode. I still have the software still on now still the same way for about five minutes now. Now i have to use the task manager to close the application. I dont know what else to do.

Im having a problem with my software not responding when i select a file (file i downloaded from frostwire, movie. i turned it into a avi file). The program does not let me add, cancel or push the help buttons, like it freezes up. I have to use task manager to shut it down. I have un-installed and re-installed it 2x's and still does not work. I need some useful advice.

i tried to repair the program and this is what it said. ERROR 1904 failed to register. HRESULT-2147220473 CONTACT YOUR SUPPORT PERRSONNEL. I have no idea what that means

PLease read thisand post some info.

BTW, downloading commercial movies and burning them to DVD is illegal. If you download from sites like Frostwire you can easily pick up all sorts of viruses which is what may have happened.

Archived