• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 19 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Creator 2011 Pro Mydvd

rch0425

Question

I have run into this situation before, but it wasn't as critical as it is with my new project. I am adding transitions between scenes in a MYDVD project and trying to set a standard duration time. I can put a value in the box and click apply to all, but when I look at each transition, they are not all the same. If I put in 3.0 seconds, some are as little as .17 and .60 and I can't change them to be 3.0. What is the restriction and why can't I get around it? This project is for a wedding and I need longer transition times.

This is on Creator 2011 Pro MYDVD and I'm running on an AMD Phenom 9550 quad processor with 8gb memory and 4.6TB disk storage, using Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit and IE8. Anybody have a fix for this?

3 answers to this question

I have run into this situation before, but it wasn't as critical as it is with my new project. I am adding transitions between scenes in a MYDVD project and trying to set a standard duration time. I can put a value in the box and click apply to all, but when I look at each transition, they are not all the same. If I put in 3.0 seconds, some are as little as .17 and .60 and I can't change them to be 3.0. What is the restriction and why can't I get around it? This project is for a wedding and I need longer transition times.

This is on Creator 2011 Pro MYDVD and I'm running on an AMD Phenom 9550 quad processor with 8gb memory and 4.6TB disk storage, using Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit and IE8. Anybody have a fix for this?

The duration of transitions is limited by the duration of the images on either side of the transition. In general the images have to be at least twice as long as the transition.

How long are the image duration times?

thanks for the info. I wasn't aware of the criteria for this duration situation. I'm not sure what the times are for frames before and after, but I will try to increase each one so I can have a good transition.

I appreciate your input.

Reg Hill

thanks for the info. I wasn't aware of the criteria for this duration situation. I'm not sure what the times are for frames before and after, but I will try to increase each one so I can have a good transition.

I appreciate your input.

Reg Hill

To determine the duration of any image, select a panel in the storyline and the duration is shown in one of the menu bars across the top. For the transition times, select a transition.

Archived