My Program Seems To Be Stuck On "adjusting Trim Points" - 100% Completed

crushedgrapes

Question

I am burning my first DVD using Roxio easy VHStoDVD. I have successfully loaded the home movie onto my computer, trimmed it and began the export. However, the program keeps stopping at "Adjusting Trim Points" but shows it is 100% Completed. I cannot eject the disc, close the window or close the program itself. When I try to close the program it says it cannot close at this time. The recorded time is less than 30 minutes, and it has been stuck on this screen for over an hour. Any help out there???

4 answers to this question

Let's try this...

Do the Prep Steps to the letter!

Then start to install of the Suite, only pick Repair when it is offered.

It would also help to know more about your PC, like the info I have in my signature.

You may need to do another capture and Output to Archive or PC. This would elimante a possible corruption in your first file. You could try it without trims, then trim and overwrite the output file.

Note where these are saved so you can delete them later ;)

I have the same problem. However, I did make a dvd using EZ by directly uploading straight to the dvd (without editing) and it turned out fine. I edited some material and it was downloading very slowly to the dvd, but was over 75% completed when I left, then an error message prevented it from completing (didn't say what error though). Started all over again with the editing, and remained at the computer to see what was happening but it froze on the "adjusting trim points" just like the other user explained.

Dell Dimension E521

Windows Vista Home Premium

AMD ATHLON 64x2 dual core processor

32 bit operating system

added My Book from Western Digital F:

Do I follow your advice given to the other user?

Archived