• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 17 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

License Question

Russell_L

Question

Does the Toast 10 Titanium license permit installation on more than one computer if the computers are owned and used by the same user? I just bought a new laptop (MacBook Pro) and already have Toast 10 Titanium already installed on my desktop machine. I'd love to install it on my new laptop as well, but wonder whether I need to buy another copy or not.....

2 answers to this question

This is an excerpt from the license agreement:

"2. Permitted License Uses and Restrictions. This License allows you to install and use one copy of the Software on a single computer at a time. The Software may be used to reproduce materials so long as such use is limited to reproduction of non-copyrighted materials, materials in which you own the copyright, or materials you are authorized or legally permitted to reproduce. This License does not allow the Software to exist on more than one computer at a time, and you may not make the Software available over a network where it could be used by multiple computers at the same time. If the Software was included with a Hardware product then this License does not allow you to use the Software with another Hardware product. You may make one copy of the Software in machine-readable form for backup purposes only; provided that the backup copy must include all copyright or other proprietary notices contained on the original."

Archived