• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 19 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Video Copy & Convert File Format

winnn

Question

Hi,

I downloaded Youtube video using Video Copy & Convert. It went fine for the first time. I got what I wanted, that is Mpeg-4 file for my iPod Nano with mp4 extension. The second time I was doing, in the middle of process, I got pop-ups from Adobe Air. I thought it was just an usual updates and clicked OK.

Then, the problem started happening. On the process, I see 'Encodign to MPEG-4' but when it's done and when I go and check the end results, all files are with 'flv' extension (like Video[1].flv) that is for Adobe Media Player. Not only that, It creates not only the one I selected but also all files in the list plus somethign I don't even know where it came from.

What happened? How shoudl do to fix this?

I am attaching two pictures: 1. flv files that were produced in the end. (I selected only 1 video and got this many.), 2. a picture during a process.

It is Roxio 2011. Windows 7.

Thaks a lot.

Winnn

post-92977-056401900 1299252341.png

post-92977-008351600 1299252351.pngI really appreciate your help.

3 answers to this question

The second time I was doing, in the middle of process, I got pop-ups from Adobe Air. I thought it was just an usual updates and clicked OK.

Do you usually have a bunch of programs running when your encoding video in Roxio?

Do you usually update programs while running other applications?

I have no idea what happened and how to fix it, except uninstall the offending program.

Do you usually have a bunch of programs running when your encoding video in Roxio?

Do you usually update programs while running other applications?

I have no idea what happened and how to fix it, except uninstall the offending program.

Not really running any others. I just sit and watch the process. However, these things pop-up. Don't know why. So, what do you think would happen if I uninstall Adobe Air or Adobe Media Player? I checked Control Panel for uninstallation but those have no file size.

I am desperate so to speak. How about reinstalling Roxio 2011? What do you think?

Edited by winnn

So, what do you think would happen if I uninstall Adobe Air or Adobe Media Player?

I have no experience with those two programs!

Try putting the C2011 installation disc in when the installer offers choose the repair option, reboot the PC and re-apply SP1 and reboot the PC.

See if that helps?