• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 10 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Trouble Installing Creator 2011

gpadick

Question

I have been having trouble Creating DVD from VHS tapes. I thought at first, it was my VHS player problem but I hooked it up to the TV and it all played fine. When I hooked it back up to my laptop, I tried reinstalling the "Convert from VHS to DVD" software. I think doing that was a mistake since it was a pre Windows 7 Home Edition version. I first received a msg "The update is not applicable to your computer". So I tried again and it finally quit and tried rolling back the changes.

Now when I start Roxio Creator 2011 I don't see the option for the Roxio Video Capture USB anymore. So, I uninstalled Creator 2011 and tried reinstalling it. But I get this error:

"This operating system does not meet the minimum requirements for Roxio Creator 2011. This product will not be installed.

Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium (32\64-bit)"

But that is exactly what I have on this laptop. In fact, this product was installed once before in September 2010.

What do you think is the problem?

1 answer to this question

I have been having trouble Creating DVD from VHS tapes. I thought at first, it was my VHS player problem but I hooked it up to the TV and it all played fine. When I hooked it back up to my laptop, I tried reinstalling the "Convert from VHS to DVD" software. I think doing that was a mistake since it was a pre Windows 7 Home Edition version. I first received a msg "The update is not applicable to your computer". So I tried again and it finally quit and tried rolling back the changes.

Now when I start Roxio Creator 2011 I don't see the option for the Roxio Video Capture USB anymore. So, I uninstalled Creator 2011 and tried reinstalling it. But I get this error:

"This operating system does not meet the minimum requirements for Roxio Creator 2011. This product will not be installed.

Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium (32\64-bit)"

But that is exactly what I have on this laptop. In fact, this product was installed once before in September 2010.

What do you think is the problem?

http://forums.support.roxio.com/topic/60347-system-configuration-not-supported-on-win7/

Archived