Redownload Emc 9 Suite?

Late421

Question

i had emc 9 come with my computer then i upgraded to the suite...i had to restore my computer and now i dont know how to redownload the suite so i dont have the limited usability and can burn dvds with all the options and such please help.....i see that i have the suite registered but cant find where to re-install it from

11 answers to this question

Not quite the position.

You paid for it and got it, and if you had kept a copy of it you could use it forever after or at least until you applied Microsoft updates which broke it.

Now it is no longer for sale [and EMC 10, Creator 2009, Creator 2010, and Creator 2011 have come since then] you can no longer get a fresh copy from the vendor.

That's unfortunate for you and I feel your pain, but you can't really call it "shady" if the vendor didn't keep a copy for you to download again years later. After all, YOU didn't bother to keep a copy did you?

Be fair.

You might find a cheap copy available on Amazon or one of the buy/sell/exchange sites. They were around a few months back. I wish you well.

When buying a download, first thing you should do is burn a copy of the download to disc. Don't even wait to install the software, use the built-in Windows ability to burn it to a data disc before you do anything else.

[i appreciate that saying that isn't helping you any, but if we can remind others reading this later so they don't fall in the same hole, it will be a good thing.]

when i purchased it i wasnt offered a physical copy of it, it was bought through download

Sorry, your wrong, i have the boxed version in front of me, Easy Media CREATOR 9 Suite which came directly from Roxio.

Its still available http://shop.ebay.com/?_from=R40&_trksid=p5197.m570.l1313&_nkw=Easy+Media+CREATOR+9+Suite&_sacat=See-All-Categories

Sorry, your wrong, i have the boxed version in front of me, Easy Media CREATOR 9 Suite which came directly from Roxio.

Its still available http://shop.ebay.com/?_from=R40&_trksid=p5197.m570.l1313&_nkw=Easy+Media+CREATOR+9+Suite&_sacat=See-All-Categories

I didnt say a physical copy didnt exist, i just said when i bought it online and downloaded it I wasn't offered a copy to be sent to me or anything....i definitely should have made my own though, weird i didnt cuz i have with alot of other software but didnt for some reason with this....lesson learned

Archived