• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 5 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Merging Several Productions To One

wrich01

Question

4 answers to this question

More info please. What kind of production (projects?): data audio, video????

You have given us nothing to work with.

Sorry, I've put together very small video clips, approx 30 sec each about 15 of them along with about 75 jpgs added a couple of songs and saved as "production 1" Then i repeated this 2 additional times with other small video clips, jpgs and songs. I'm experienced in rendering/outputting to various video files and have burned many dvds. What i'm doing now would be easier if i'm able to divide the material into separate

productions (dmsm) then combine them and render.

Sorry, I've put together very small video clips, approx 30 sec each about 15 of them along with about 75 jpgs added a couple of songs and saved as "production 1" Then i repeated this 2 additional times with other small video clips, jpgs and songs. I'm experienced in rendering/outputting to various video files and have burned many dvds. What i'm doing now would be easier if i'm able to divide the material into separate

productions (dmsm) then combine them and render.

If your productions are all Videowave projects (dmsm) then in Videowave Output each project to a "DVD mepg, best quality." video file. Project files (dmsm) files cannot be merged.

in myDVD you can could add each dmsm project file but each would become a separate title.

Archived