• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 11 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Emc-10 Repairer Won't Accept My Cd Key

jjelsome

Question

Hello, it looks like a registry repairer messed up my Emc program. I double click on the icon and nothing happens. I downloaded and tried to run the emc-10 repairer but it won't accept my cd key. I know it is right because I'm reading it off the cd sleeve. What can I do short of a reinstall? If I have to reinstall the program will I still have the same problem?

Thank you,

Jim

4 answers to this question

What's the full version number of your EMC 10?

If the version of the Repairer that you have won't work on your version of EMC 10 then I'm afraid a reinstall will be necessary.

If you continue to use the REGISTRY CLEANER which broke EMC 10 in the same way you were using it when it broke, then it's entirely likely that you'll continue to get the problem. You will need to fix it in one of the OTHER ways mentioned in that pinned post.

What's the full version number of your EMC 10?

If the version of the Repairer that you have won't work on your version of EMC 10 then I'm afraid a reinstall will be necessary.

If you continue to use the REGISTRY CLEANER which broke EMC 10 in the same way you were using it when it broke, then it's entirely likely that you'll continue to get the problem. You will need to fix it in one of the OTHER ways mentioned in that pinned post.

I can't get into it to see what the version is so I'll try and reinstall it and stay away from registry cleaners.

Thanks for the help.

Archived