Apple-N Kb Shortcut Error

vdrover

Question

In the file menu, apple-N keyboard shortcut is supposed to create a new disc. This works initially. But once the disc editor window says "My Disc", apple-N will then create a new folder.

The main issue appears to be that u cannot have 2 windows and author 2 discs at once. If this is the case going forward, it seems that you should remove the KB shortcut all together or always prompt me to create a new disc (and discard the current disc) when i use apple-N.

1 answer to this question

In the file menu, apple-N keyboard shortcut is supposed to create a new disc. This works initially. But once the disc editor window says "My Disc", apple-N will then create a new folder.

The main issue appears to be that u cannot have 2 windows and author 2 discs at once. If this is the case going forward, it seems that you should remove the KB shortcut all together or always prompt me to create a new disc (and discard the current disc) when i use apple-N.

And you are talking about what? Are you talking Apple OSX or are you talking Toast or other?

Archived