• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 10 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Transferring Some Audio From One Video To Another

MaryLo

Question

I'd like to extract the audio from a video so I could burn it onto an audio CD to play in my car. How do I do it. If it involves Sound Editor, I've got another problem. everytime I open sound editor it tells me it has to close. Also there's another video which has a song I'd like to extract and put it into a different video. How do I do that?

5 answers to this question

We made a home video which includes a song I'd like to put on another video without rerecording it. Besides if i rerecord it, the picture won't be correct anyhow. How do i extract the audio and then put it back into annother video?

There are actually a few ways, one is VideoWave, Add Photo/Video.

Then right click on the file and Extract Audio:

post-39730-008719400 1299590971.jpg

If already on a DVD, import the DVD then do the right click in VideoWave on the Video Track.

Once you have the Audio as a file, use the Edit Audio program in the Suite to trim off the excess ;)

I have a video file from which I'd like to secure the audio onto an audio CD. I've used Sound Editor successfully in Cresator 2009, but now I have new computer with windows 7 and got creator 2010 as result. Every time I try to import from file on computer, it stops responding and has to be closed. So I wasted a blank DVD to try to import from there. The length of the video on the DVD is 113 minutes, but it will only import 3 min and 11 sec. I've tried using Sound Editor and also "Create Music Disc Projects." In both cases I got the first 3 min and 11 seconds of the entire 113 minutes. HELP

I have a video file from which I'd like to secure the audio onto an audio CD. I've used Sound Editor successfully in Cresator 2009, but now I have new computer with windows 7 and got creator 2010 as result. Every time I try to import from file on computer, it stops responding and has to be closed. So I wasted a blank DVD to try to import from there. The length of the video on the DVD is 113 minutes, but it will only import 3 min and 11 sec. I've tried using Sound Editor and also "Create Music Disc Projects." In both cases I got the first 3 min and 11 seconds of the entire 113 minutes. HELP

Does that mean you tried what I suggested???

Archived