bminion

User Defined Page

Question

I am trying to use Photosuite to print a 4.75" by 4.75" contact sheet of my digital photos. The reason for the size is so it would fit in a jewel case like you get at some photo developing places when you order your pictures on a CD. I tried using the user defined paper size option but I can't figure out how to define the size of the paper. Is there is a way to define the size?

Brad

3 answers to this question

Hi

What paper are trying to use? Is it a jewel case insert from neato for example. If thats the case do all your editing etc in photosuite flatten the canvas save the project then print it out in label creator.

Hi

What paper are trying to use? Is it a jewel case insert from neato for example. If thats the case do all your editing etc in photosuite flatten the canvas save the project then print it out in label creator.

I just figured out what I was doing wrong.

First, to answer your question, I am just using standard 8.5x11 paper. All I wanted to do was to have the contact sheet print in a 4.75x4.75 inch square on standard paper.

I was selecting "User Defined" as the paper size, but it never allowed me to specify the size. How I finally did it was to also go into "Change settings..." for my printer and specify the paper size there.

Problem resolved...

Brad

I just figured out what I was doing wrong.

First, to answer your question, I am just using standard 8.5x11 paper. All I wanted to do was to have the contact sheet print in a 4.75x4.75 inch square on standard paper.

I was selecting "User Defined" as the paper size, but it never allowed me to specify the size. How I finally did it was to also go into "Change settings..." for my printer and specify the paper size there.

Problem resolved...

Brad

Good to hear

This is the way i do it open more photo projects from home, Select collage, Click next select from blank template, Click next and from the select canvas menu select CD Insert (4.75x4.75), Click next and add your photos, Click next you can then do any further editing in photosuite or click print and it will print at the actual size (4.74x4.75) theres no need to change the printers paper size. hope this helps. :)