• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 20 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Sign in to follow this  
kjolner

Wrong?

Question

Hi there

I tried to make a disc.img of my new christmasmovies to burn ? My clips are in AIC many times now (4 times) I get this message! - "there is something wrong with the source material) -18771" ? Whats wrong now? It worked before christmas.... I run T 10.08

Please help - thank you

8 answers to this question

Search the forum for 18771 and you'll find a lot of posts on this topic. Most advice centers on lowering the bit rate but you should read those other posts.

Search the forum for 18771 and you'll find a lot of posts on this topic. Most advice centers on lowering the bit rate but you should read those other posts.

I tried a lower bitrate TWIZE It simply dosnt work - something i s busted in toast! !s it possible to go back to t 10.07? It worked before cristmas

I tried a lower bitrate TWIZE It simply dosnt work - something i s busted in toast! !s it possible to go back to t 10.07? It worked before cristmas

You would have to go back to 10.0.6. Version 10.0.7 had an expiration making it unusable.

You would have to go back to 10.0.6. Version 10.0.7 had an expiration making it unusable.

And how and from where do I download this?

And how and from where do I download this?

Don't know. I have it on a backup somewhere. Did you ever have it installed?

Don't know. I have it on a backup somewhere. Did you ever have it installed?

Hello I have backup of lightzone- fotomagico- soundsoap- siverlight- sonicfire pro- t9 and t10 bluray plug-in I guess i somehow forgot to save installer pacage!

cant find it anywere!! so my bad- I guess the adventure of bluray is over for my part I will keep it on my machine maby a imminent fix is on the way ? I´ll use Divx in t9 for simulated hd videos in the meantime....

And I will n o t purchase T 11

So we are slowly getting to the bottom of this?

T10 is somehow flawed after last upgrade with that error thing !

T9 does work but does not compress to desired size It needs to be w a y below 7 bit- rate to fit a single dvd-r ...

So its been some time now And I still get the error when trying to make BD disc- img, any fixes from toast on this? soon?? :blink:

why not make possible to downgrage to erlyer verson vithout bug ? :huh: