• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 22 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Wrong?

kjolner

Question

Hi there

I tried to make a disc.img of my new christmasmovies to burn ? My clips are in AIC many times now (4 times) I get this message! - "there is something wrong with the source material) -18771" ? Whats wrong now? It worked before christmas.... I run T 10.08

Please help - thank you

8 answers to this question

Search the forum for 18771 and you'll find a lot of posts on this topic. Most advice centers on lowering the bit rate but you should read those other posts.

I tried a lower bitrate TWIZE It simply dosnt work - something i s busted in toast! !s it possible to go back to t 10.07? It worked before cristmas

I tried a lower bitrate TWIZE It simply dosnt work - something i s busted in toast! !s it possible to go back to t 10.07? It worked before cristmas

You would have to go back to 10.0.6. Version 10.0.7 had an expiration making it unusable.

Don't know. I have it on a backup somewhere. Did you ever have it installed?

Hello I have backup of lightzone- fotomagico- soundsoap- siverlight- sonicfire pro- t9 and t10 bluray plug-in I guess i somehow forgot to save installer pacage!

cant find it anywere!! so my bad- I guess the adventure of bluray is over for my part I will keep it on my machine maby a imminent fix is on the way ? I´ll use Divx in t9 for simulated hd videos in the meantime....

And I will n o t purchase T 11

So we are slowly getting to the bottom of this?

T10 is somehow flawed after last upgrade with that error thing !

T9 does work but does not compress to desired size It needs to be w a y below 7 bit- rate to fit a single dvd-r ...

Archived