• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 10 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Toast Video Player Can't Edit In Snow Leopard?

kupe

Question

Hey gang-

Running Toast Titanium 9.07 under Snow Leopard 10.6.6. Today tried to edit a Tivo file in Toast Video Player, but there are no Editing tools available. There are no Crop Marks available, and for some reason the Open Editor menu choice under the View menu is grayed out. Is this a known issue- i.e. no editing with Toast Video Player 9 in Snow Leopard?

Thanks!

Kupe

2 answers to this question

The editing marks only appear if you open the Tivo video after it is added to the Toast Video or Convert window. Once it is in Toast click Edit next to the title and click Edit again in the window that appears. This should launch the video player as an editor. By the way, this function is greatly improved with Toast 11. Instead of using the video player as an editor there is an editor within Toast itself and it allows greater control.

Thanks Tsantee! It had been so long since I did any Editing in Toast that I'd forgotten that part. Worked great!

Kupe

The editing marks only appear if you open the Tivo video after it is added to the Toast Video or Convert window. Once it is in Toast click Edit next to the title and click Edit again in the window that appears. This should launch the video player as an editor. By the way, this function is greatly improved with Toast 11. Instead of using the video player as an editor there is an editor within Toast itself and it allows greater control.

Archived