Creator 2011 And Windows 7

fishpond

Question

Slide show.docI have recently purchased a new Compac (HP) PC running Windows 7 The display on the Slideshow and Videowave are of poor resolution. The demo video "Wild Horses" plays perfectly. The video card is MVIDA GeForce 6150 SE n Force 430. I have attached a shot of the problem. Could anyone suggest a remedy to this problem. Roxio ran perfectly on XPSlide show.docI have updated the attachment wich shows the Poor resolution plus the clear shot of the picture editor. maybe I will have to live with it, but I do find it of putting to say the least. Edited by fishpond

6 answers to this question

I have recently purchased a new Compac (HP) PC running Windows 7 The display on the Slideshow and Videowave are of poor resolution. The demo video "Wild Horses" plays perfectly. The video card is MVIDA GeForce 6150 SE n Force 430. I have attached a shot of the problem. Could anyone suggest a remedy to this problem. Roxio ran perfectly on XP

The preview that you get in Slide Show and in VideoWave is low resolution for fast loading.

Have you updated the drivers for your video card/chip here?

Edited by sknis

Not seeing your attachment. After you "browse" and "Attach" your attachment, you have to click the "Add to Post" link to the right of the attachment to insert it into the posting.

No you don't have to "click the Add to Post link to the right of the attachment to insert it into the posting". It will just end up placed at the bottom of the post, like the below pic.

Directions for attaching posts>> http://forums.support.roxio.com/topic/65919-inserting-images-on-this-forum/page__view__findpost__p__334453

post-97-056235900 1299879230.jpg