• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Continuous Play Dvd

KimK

Question

I have made and edited my project in VW. I open mydvd and get the click a disc to begin a new project, so I click on dvd and exclude disc menu for dvd and bd projects and nothing happens - have to click X to get out. I can make sure the settings are dvd etc under the file menu, and add my VW project but when I try adn preview it just keeps loading menu, and then shows the menu then loading menu then shows the menu back and forth for - welllast time I timed it 20 minutes before i closed the program. It never allows me to press play to preview.

So what I want to do is

1. after I import my VW project I want to click a play button and when the dvd is done play over again automatically

2. preview before I burn

any help appreciated, I have only tomorrow to turn this around and get it done. Never had problems previewing before in previous versions.

Thanks.

1 answer to this question

This picture is a little different, Creator 2011…

You should be able to start a project 2 ways in MyDVD

Through the File Menu or if the New Project box is used, the 2 clicks are required to complete the box if a No Menu project is desired.

post-39730-059771000 1299938097.jpg

For a No Menu Project either way should immediately take you to the file selector box to pick your movie!

If it isn’t doing this for you, then let's try this...

Do the Prep Steps to the letter!

Then start to install of the Suite, only pick Repair when it is offered.

Archived