• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Vhs To Dvd Error Message On Install

sheply

Question

software origanally istalled and working then error message cineplayer decorder cannotbe found. then program stopped working.i uninstalled program and tried to reinstall. then errormessage setup has a problem error 0002 cannot continue then it stops i have a toshiba laptop with windows7 home premium os

3 answers to this question

I do not know. I no longer have the box,only the disc and activation code. It was working then error message. Now it does not work at all.I cant even reinstall. I use a toshiba laptop satellite series model a665-s6086 i3 processor 4gig memory 500gig hard drive windows7 home premium

I do not know. I no longer have the box,only the disc and activation code. It was working then error message. Now it does not work at all.I cant even reinstall. I use a toshiba laptop satellite series model a665-s6086 i3 processor 4gig memory 500gig hard drive windows7 home premium

Put the disc in a drive, navigate to My Computer, right click on the drive the disc is in and click properties, a properties box will open, what does it say?

post-97-053278900 1301092310.jpg

Archived