Victors Valiant

Photoshow On Facebook

Question

I use PhotoShow 6. I don't have the premium Photoshow.

I did get my photoshow onto facebook, but it doesn't show up where people can view it, ie my wall or my homepage. What am I missing? Thanks.

Edited by Victors Valiant

11 answers to this question

I use PhotoShow 6. I don't have the premium Photoshow.

I did get my photoshow onto facebook, but it doesn't show up where people can view it, ie my wall or my homepage. What am I missing? Thanks.

Do other videos show up (other than ones from Photoshow)? Have you checked your privacy settings in Facebook?

Do other videos show up (other than ones from Photoshow)? Have you checked your privacy settings in Facebook?

I have posted pictures on facebook and links to YOutube and they work. What privacy settings are you referring too? I can't see the photoshow either and I uploaded it. The only time I saw it was when I uploaded it.

In Facebook, go to Account > Privacy. There you can determine who can access what on your Facebook page (although you probably already know that).

LInking to Youtube videos is different than uploading directly to your FB page. At this point, though, we don't know if it is a Roxio problem or a FB problem.

Are you uploading from within the Roxio product, or via the FB uploader?

Edited by karri

In Facebook, go to Account > Privacy. There you can determine who can access what on your Facebook page (although you probably already know that).

LInking to Youtube videos is different than uploading directly to your FB page. At this point, though, we don't know if it is a Roxio problem or a FB problem.

Are you uploading from within the Roxio product, or via the FB uploader?

I used Roxio Photoshow to upload the photoshow. I used the quickpost button . The thing is, that even I can't see where the photoshow is now. I saw it on facebook when I uploaded it but now can't find it.

I just uploaded a new photoshow and it shows up at

http://apps.facebook.com/wildfire/fbhandler.ashx?ut=dBFII5RbVxUc8nBdc3bMDT7hmmrIvgen1wCG_dxqadJhAAWkNZS/IhV-1DGKZvwZ0-DQUg5JS8Y61ukrjwOp8p81S9pP6R_Bhovjem/yHtbA0dAsx-PMuL2zIosIac-rUvj3lTh1WL6rg0IY1bFO3pdrg/QvxN_Pxa0r6kxTb5QiZNn7ojd-SXYnLUgrW6iw-OIzAzp8hZBM/N_hpwEauylxTRx_cgc05ZBISwHERGEu4oItx-COhiYkSetnjhG/qwVL4xLyAMnwfgAQgkXh-rPK_G6IUbFY_S-7vH4T_0M9G4AKbZ/XyK-xKFvFEb5Lk2hS7hDqFsPoT3d-fXnjq_QMzkcLjDA4l3cKv/pLGtksAyxTa65nWW4vTDUPNBnyBgefiikIlH6nvIFrIXq4YpJO/B8YaY3mXI8iWBFPRliPtY2OnTSQkix13VP6Of9uD4rKyXCA

I just uploaded a new photoshow and it shows up at

http://apps.facebook...VP6Of9uD4rKyXCA

So you have it uploaded now? When I click the link it wants to load an app. Maybe that's the trouble? I haven't uploaded videos to FB in a long time. Maybe they've changed things a bit.

Edited by karri

Whan I clciked on that link, I got a PhotoShow that I made about a year ago.

I get a request from a third-party app provider (If you go to the bottom of the Privacy settings, there is link to Apps and Websites Privacy settings. Maybe you can edit the settings for the video app in there?)

Request for Permission

My Stuff is requesting permission to do the following:

• IB7NOFmPw2a.gifAccess my basic information Includes name, profile picture, gender, networks, user ID, list of friends, and any other information I've shared with everyone.

app_1_2352149512_625.gifMy StuffBy proceeding, you agree to the My Stuff Terms of Service and Privacy Policy · Report App

I get a request from a third-party app provider (If you go to the bottom of the Privacy settings, there is link to Apps and Websites Privacy settings. Maybe you can edit the settings for the video app in there?)

Request for Permission

My Stuff is requesting permission to do the following:

• IB7NOFmPw2a.gifAccess my basic information Includes name, profile picture, gender, networks, user ID, list of friends, and any other information I've shared with everyone.

app_1_2352149512_625.gifMy StuffBy proceeding, you agree to the My Stuff Terms of Service and Privacy Policy · Report App

I have seen that and it looks like it is there. I'm gonna delete the app and try and redo everything from scratch.

Just redid the app thing and still I can't figure out how to view the photoshow in facebook.

Did you try uploading your video via the Facebook uploader (instead of from the Photoshow application)?

Edited by karri

ou can of course make PhotoShows on photoshaows facebook app.and easily post them to your Facebook profile too. One of the nice things about the new PhotoShow Facebook app is you can pull in photos right from your Facebook account.

Re: Signature

One has to wonder about a site that says " Facebook Layouts Free is in no way affiliated or endorsed by Facebook Layouts Free ®

I'm not sure I would trust that site at all.