• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 19 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Vhs To Dvd For Mac

Middle Sister

Question

My VHS to DVD for Mac was working perfectly. Now I hear the sound, but no video appears. I have changed VCRs, cables, video tapes & sent back the Roxio Easy VHD to DVD for a new one. I upgraded to Snow Leopard 10.6.6 & wonder if that could be the problem. In checking for upgrades, it stated "software is up to date".

4 answers to this question

tsantee,

As I stated the process worked, but I didn't go completely thru to the red start capturing button until later today. When I click that button, the program quits and states "Capture quit unexpectedly". Any ideas?

I did Screen Shot of the page that came up as an attachment, but not sure you can upload it.

All I can think of to do is reinstall the application along with trashing the com.roxio.EasyVHStoDVDCapture.plist file in your User>Library>Preferences folder. You might try a different USB port. Make sure to connect to one of the built-in USB ports and not one on a USB hub.

It is supposed to work in Snow Leopard. Try trashing the com.roxio.EasyVHStoDVDCapture.plist file in your User>Library>Preferences folder and relaunching. I believe there also is a tip about plugging in the device after the software is launched.

tsantee,

As I stated the process worked, but I didn't go completely thru to the red start capturing button until later today. When I click that button, the program quits and states "Capture quit unexpectedly". Any ideas?

I did Screen Shot of the page that came up as an attachment, but not sure you can upload it.

post-93299-004952100 1300243538.png

Archived