• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 13 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Suddenly Cannot Export Tracks From Edit Audio Programme

robswad

Question

After years of good service the edit audio programme suddenly only creates an empty file folder when I click export tracks --- Any suggestions anyone ? - computer details MS Windows XP Media Center Edition Professional 32-bit SP3

CPU - Intel Core Duo Disk Letter C: File System NTFS Size 113GB

Used Space 56GB (50%) Free Space 57GB (50%)

Partition 2 Disk Letter D: File System NTFS Size 113GB

Used Space 62GB (56%) Free Space 51GB (44%)

Memory Type DDR2 Size 2048 MBytes

Physical Memory Memory Usage 59 %

Total Physical 1.99 GB Available Physical 815 MB

Total Virtual 1.99 GB Available Virtual 1.86 GB

8 answers to this question

Sorry - I do everything as before - record the sound then listen to check its ok and edit if neccessary then edit audio tags and click done then click export tracks clips check destination file check audio tags again check it's wav format click export - I didn't mention select a drive or folder before as I do it automatically - drive destination is correct as that's where the file folder ends up empty - searched for wav files - nothing nada - hope that helps - it worked up to now :-o Thanks

Does your computer see other wav files? What audio device do you have?

Does your computer see other wav files? What audio device do you have?

Thanks sknis - all wav files recorded previously are recognised although I find I can export each track seperately using "selection" - they go to the directed main folder but without an associated folder ( naturally as the selected "selection" / track file only is being moved) In fact everything is normal apart from the "flash" pop-up which appears when I click "export folder" action (destinations etc as prior to problem occuring) The audio info is ---- Audio

Sound Cards

Realtek High Definition Audio

MPC718 Video Capture

MPC718 Video Capture

Bluetooth Audio

Bluetooth High Quality Audio

Playback Devices

Realtek HD Audio Input

Conexant Raptor Audio Capture

Conexant Raptor Audio Capture (

Recording Devices

Realtek HD Audio output

Bluetooth Audio

Bluetooth High Quality Audio

Speaker Configuration

Speaker type Surround I'm not using bluetooth but Realtek as default but it also happens when I disable Realtek ------- your wisdom appreciated

After years of good service the edit audio programme suddenly only creates an empty file folder when I click export tracks --- Any suggestions anyone ? - computer details MS Windows XP Media Center Edition Professional 32-bit SP3

CPU - Intel Core Duo Disk Letter C: File System NTFS Size 113GB

Used Space 56GB (50%) Free Space 57GB (50%)

Partition 2 Disk Letter D: File System NTFS Size 113GB

Used Space 62GB (56%) Free Space 51GB (44%)

Memory Type DDR2 Size 2048 MBytes

Physical Memory Memory Usage 59 %

Total Physical 1.99 GB Available Physical 815 MB

Total Virtual 1.99 GB Available Virtual 1.86 GB

Just to make sure. Creator 2010 came out about 1 1/2 years ago. Do you have that or do you have Easy Media Creator 10?

Thanks for the interest sknis - started with Creator 2009 and ugraded to Creator 2010 sometime last year

After you select where you want to export the clips to, and then click export, do you see the pop up window giving you the progress?

What format are you exporting the music to? Are you exporting to your system drive, a USB drive or other?

You may simply need to put the program disc back into your computer and turn off your anti-virus and hwn the option comes up select to do a repair.

After you select where you want to export the clips to, and then click export, do you see the pop up window giving you the progress?

What format are you exporting the music to? Are you exporting to your system drive, a USB drive or other?

You may simply need to put the program disc back into your computer and turn off your anti-virus and hwn the option comes up select to do a repair.

Thanks for the reply - I've been doing the following since Day One - exporting as wav files to a USb drive (which has 150g free sace) - In the past I've clicked "export file" and bingo Now I click export file and the pop-up window flashes leaving a "file folder" at destination but no wav file

Thanks for the reply - I've been doing the following since Day One - exporting as wav files to a USb drive (which has 150g free sace) - In the past I've clicked "export file" and bingo Now I click export file and the pop-up window flashes leaving a "file folder" at destination but no wav file

Just one more time - you indicate that you do not select a drive or folder where you want the exported file? Is that correct? Hvae you searched you computer for those wav files?

Just one more time - you indicate that you do not select a drive or folder where you want the exported file? Is that correct? Hvae you searched you computer for those wav files?

Sorry - I do everything as before - record the sound then listen to check its ok and edit if neccessary then edit audio tags and click done then click export tracks clips check destination file check audio tags again check it's wav format click export - I didn't mention select a drive or folder before as I do it automatically - drive destination is correct as that's where the file folder ends up empty - searched for wav files - nothing nada - hope that helps - it worked up to now :-o Thanks

Archived