Sign in to follow this  
Fred Tims

Email Offering Toast 11 And Hd/bd For $69

Question

I received an email from Roxio offering Toast 11 AND the HD/BD plugin for $69. I ordered it, but when it arrived it did not include the plug-in. Customer Support wants me to send them a copy of the email. I deleted it. If you still have a copy on your computer, would you please forward it to me at FTVideo@optonline.net ? This is a bit aggravating and should not be necessary. Thank you.

Fred Tims

5 answers to this question

The email I received offered the two together for $79.99.

When did you get the email with that offer and how come I didn't get one? :angry: I've been using Toast for years - where's the love?

When did you get the email with that offer and how come I didn't get one? :angry: I've been using Toast for years - where's the love?

When I registered Toast I indicated that it was okay for them to send me promotional emails. In any case you should be able to get the offer by contacting Roxio's sales staff. You may also notice that Roxio is offering reduced prices for owners of Toast 9 and 10. You can see those by clicking the Upgrade link in the Store menu above.

It was just within the last week. If you look at the post labeled "Uprgade question" on this forum, you will see that emasters also received and purchased the $69 option.

Well how's this for an anomaly. I've received two upgrade emails from Roxio (8 & 17 March) offering the upgrade to Toast 11 for the cost of £69.99, that equates to approximately $113. However if I follow the link on this site I can do the same for only for $59.99. Work that one out! :huh:

With all the problems and issues that appear in the new version I think I'll stick with what I have for the time being, it does what I want .