• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 22 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Missing .dll file

Dee

Question

13 answers to this question

I'm running EMC 8 Deluxe and one of the programs it contains is "PhotoSuite". My program (Photosuite) works great and I do not have the file "mpsisl.dll" on my computer so I assume in my case at least it doesn't need that file.. What is the version of your EMC ?

I'm very suprised that if you did a Google search that you didn't come up with anything regarding the file. I entered that file in Google and cameup with all kinds of websites. Somer of them were Mexican as I recall.

According to my Google information, the file is one that Photosuite uses but it might depend on just what version of the program you are running.

Frank....

Hi Frank:

All is well! I finally have the dll file.

Did some checking with my email mates and it worked.

I'm very suprised that if you did a Google search that you didn't come up with anything regarding the file. I entered that file in Google and cameup with all kinds of websites. Somer of them were Mexican as I recall.

According to my Google information, the file is one that Photosuite uses but it might depend on just what version of the program you are running.

I too got lots of sites to check - but not one of them had the dll I was looking for.

All's well, that ends well. :)

Hi Frank:

All is well! I finally have the dll file.

Did some checking with my email mates and it worked.

I too got lots of sites to check - but not one of them had the dll I was looking for.

All's well, that ends well. :)

Dee

Tell us what you did, so we can help other users with the same problem.

Thanks

Well -- I will try and tell you how this got worked out.

You see, I uninstalled completely Roxio 6.

Including a folder called C/ program files/ common files/ roxio shared/DLL shared

(This was during a cleanup of leftovers)

When I went to delete this folder - it warned me that it might be

needed for other programs to work properly - but I paid no heed.

So now - I am wishing to install just the 'PhotoSuite' program

from a folder of EMC8., complete with it's own .exe

It keeps asking for these missing dll's before it can proceed.

I have a buddy that has the same Roxio 6 as I had and she

is sending me the missing dll's.

Hope this explains O.K. :)

BTW -- thanks agsin for all your efforts to help me.

I am missing this .ddl file. mpsipl.dll

Roxio PhotoSuite needs it.

I have searched and searched and cannot find.

Please help.

Did you try reinstalling the software? If you do reinstall, be sure to shut down any anti-virus programs and such on your computer, and shut down any background applications.

No - what happened was ...

I uninstalled Roxio 6 from my computer and accidently deleted the folder that had

this shared dll in it.

Now the PhotoSuite will not install until I replace this missing file.

In the file location I think you missed a \folder (i.e. COMMON FILES)

C:\Program Files\COMMON FILES\ROXIO SHARED. However, I have the programs running on my computer and have searched my entire computer and there is no file named MPSIPL.DLL.

Do a Google search for that file and you should come up with what ever it is, and should tell you if it's needed or not.

Frank....

In the file location I think you missed a \folder (i.e. COMMON FILES)

C:\Program Files\COMMON FILES\ROXIO SHARED. However, I have the programs running on my computer and have searched my entire computer and there is no file named MPSIPL.DLL.

Do a Google search for that file and you should come up with what ever it is, and should tell you if it's needed or not.

Frank....

I searched my computer and did find that file, however, When I searched google (I didn't look THAT hard, mind you), I couldn't find any useful information about the file...

Archived