Sign in to follow this  
eng3ine

need help!

Question

Downloaded emc8 yesterday and today my system shut down during my dvd and it said it was shutting down to prevent damage to my system. I think it may have to do with me removing the My dvd le that came on my dell system after downloading emc 8. I have tried to do a repair install, but it won't let me. About a minute into it I get a message that says The feature you are trying to use in on a network resource that is unavailable. Well I can't remove emc 8 and then re install it because I don't have the disc because I downloaded it. How do I fix this.... Im about to go crazy!!!!!! :)

1 answer to this question

Downloaded emc8 yesterday and today my system shut down during my dvd and it said it was shutting down to prevent damage to my system. I think it may have to do with me removing the My dvd le that came on my dell system after downloading emc 8. I have tried to do a repair install, but it won't let me. About a minute into it I get a message that says The feature you are trying to use in on a network resource that is unavailable. Well I can't remove emc 8 and then re install it because I don't have the disc because I downloaded it. How do I fix this.... Im about to go crazy!!!!!! :)

You really need to learn some forum etiquette. Don't start a new thread, when you are posting the same problem that is being discussed in another thread. Go to your orininal thread. You got an answer!