• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 10 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Problem Burning Data CDs & DVDs

Pete1978

Question

Hi Jim,

I experienced a problem in creating a CD/DVD of photos that could be viewed on non-Roxio PC's. That was with Creator Suite 10 and you provided this advice: "Open Creator Classic. Go to File – Project Settings. Set it for UDF, No Bridge. Use Classic to add files to the Project Pane (right side) – Do Not drag and drop anything! Click Burn then Options. Make sure there is no checkmark by Read Only. Burn the disc."

This worked, as I mentioned to you, at the time. Now with moving to Windows 7 (Dell Preceision 4500), I needed to upgrade to Creator Suite 2011. Well, the same problem surfaced and "your fix" won't work due, perhaps, to the "No Bridge" option not being available. Please let me know your thoughts.

Your insight and knowledge is appreciated.

Pete

3 answers to this question

Good morning Jim,

You're da man!!! I haven't burned a disk yet, but do not envision any problems at this point.

I agree with you that many changes incorporated in 2011 do not seem to make sense, especially many found in PhotoSuite. Roxio's experts have managed to take three steps backward in photo enhancement processes. If you are interested in receiving my list of items, just let me know. I am more than happy to share them with you.

Thank you, again, for your assistance and interest,

Pete

Archived