Vhs To Dvd Transfer

Jack Putnam

Question

I am working with Roxio VHS to DVD program. I have put my video from my camcorder into the c drive of my computer. Now I have brought up Roxio Video Wave on my couputer screen. At the bottom of screen I clicked on Timeline to work on my video production. Now I clicked on Video Effect Selector to put a scroll up title on the screen but I can't transfer from the selector to the video line at the bottom of the creen. I am trying to put a title at the beginning of my video and credits at the end.

But right now nothing is working. What is going on? -I have used the Roxio slide show program before and it worked fine. Does the Video production work the same way? What do I have to do to get the Video to work right?

3 answers to this question

I am working with Roxio VHS to DVD program. I have put my video from my camcorder into the c drive of my computer. Now I have brought up Roxio Video Wave on my couputer screen. At the bottom of screen I clicked on Timeline to work on my video production. Now I clicked on Video Effect Selector to put a scroll up title on the screen but I can't transfer from the selector to the video line at the bottom of the creen. I am trying to put a title at the beginning of my video and credits at the end.

But right now nothing is working. What is going on? -I have used the Roxio slide show program before and it worked fine. Does the Video production work the same way? What do I have to do to get the Video to work right?

You don't use the Video Effects to add scrolling text to a panel.

Select the panel to which you want to add the text, use the internal tracks for this.

Then select "Add Text Effect and type in the text you want to scroll.

Double-click on the text in the text track and the Settings Editor window opens.

You can now use the icons on the Settings menu bar to modify the text display; If you have scrolling text you will very likely have to extend the duration of the displayed panel by quite a bit.

I have other questions regarding the questions that were answered yesterday about VHS to DVD transfer. I was told to select the panel to which I wanted to add text too. Are these the panels on the Effect Selector if not where are they? What is ment by the internal tracks? In the Add Content panel (left side of screen,) the first line is highlited and that is: Add Photo/Video the rest of the commands are a light gray and these don't work. There should be more Instructions in the booklet that comes with the program. Where can I find more info. on this program? myguggi responded to my questions yesterday.+

I have other questions regarding the questions that were answered yesterday about VHS to DVD transfer. I was told to select the panel to which I wanted to add text too. Are these the panels on the Effect Selector if not where are they? What is ment by the internal tracks? In the Add Content panel (left side of screen,) the first line is highlited and that is: Add Photo/Video the rest of the commands are a light gray and these don't work. There should be more Instructions in the booklet that comes with the program. Where can I find more info. on this program? myguggi responded to my questions yesterday.+

What version do you have?

The panels I am talking about are the ones you see when you have selected the Videowave storyline.