• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 25 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Audio From Segments Not Burning With Video

OldPhotog

Question

I have Creator 10 and produced a video with the audio on the segments from the camera using Wave. All audio is there with the video in each segment when reviewed in Wave. But the burned dvd only has the first 5 segments with the proper audio matching the video. The rest of the segments have audio repeated from the first segments. Might it be caused by burning STANDARD dvd format? I have not edited the production down so it will fit any of the other dvd formats. HELP!

1 answer to this question

I have Creator 10 and produced a video with the audio on the segments from the camera using Wave. All audio is there with the video in each segment when reviewed in Wave. But the burned dvd only has the first 5 segments with the proper audio matching the video. The rest of the segments have audio repeated from the first segments. Might it be caused by burning STANDARD dvd format? I have not edited the production down so it will fit any of the other dvd formats. HELP!

What program do you have? There is no Creator 10!. There is a a 3 year olde EMC 10 (easy Media Creator) and there is the 2year old Roxio Creator 2010. Whic is yours?

I don't know what you mean by Standard DVD format or other DVD formats. Please explain.

It would help if you explain a bit better what you are doing, step-by-step would be a big help.

Archived