• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Cineplayer

Tundrahog

Cannot get BluRay dvd's to play. Getting HDCP errors. Hardware listed in sig. Drivers are up to speed. NVIDIA cp shows hardware is HDCP ready.?.

Thanks

If HDCP exists anywhere in the video stream then all devices and cables accessing this content must be HDCP compliant. If one device or cable isn't HDCP compliant then you get a HDCP error.

What is the error?

Why are you posting in general chat?

What Roxio Software Version are you using? OEM or a bought retail version? Do you have the BD Play Back Plug In Installed?

post-97-058606100 1300713637.jpg

gi7,

Win7 Home 64

CinePlayer

cda,

Same error you have displayed.

Bought CinePlayer online at Roxio.

Plug in not installed.

I'm using DVI to my monitors.

I don't know why your getting the "Same error you have displayed" unless your monitors aren't HDCP compliant!

You do need the Blu-ray Playback Plug-In to play back Blu-ray content.

Blu-ray Playback Plug-In for Creator™ 2011

The Blu-ray Playback Plug-In for Creator™ 2011 is a fully is a full-featured Blu-ray Disc and 3D DVD player, offering stunning HD and 3D playback and premium audio features. CinePlayer BD provides maximum versatility for viewing video on your PC. Play back your favorite movies and enjoy the best video quality on powerful and energy-efficient PCs alike. Optimized for home PCs--desktop or notebook.

http://www.roxio.com/enu/products/creator/playback/overview.html

Any way to get this without using a credit card?? I only use PayPal for sites I do not trust. Tried over 10 different download sites none support PayPal.?.

Why are you going to other sites?

Do you have only the player or do you have the Creator Suite? Did you buy within the last 30 days directly from Roxio? You have a 30 day money back guarantee to get what you need if you want to exchange it.

www.roxio.com/store

Roxio Direct Sales:

Call 1-877-793-7480 (Monday - Friday, 9:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M., EST - excluding Roxio holidays).

Any way to get this without using a credit card?? I only use PayPal for sites I do not trust. Tried over 10 different download sites none support PayPal.?.

I'm not aware of any site except Roxio / Digital River to buy and download the plugin!

Archived