Can't Burn A Data Disk Because Of Gray "ok" Key

Easy CD & DVD Creator 6 ISN'T COMPATIBLE with Windows 7, sorry to say. There are no updates to make it compatible, either. You need to buy a new version.

The first version of Creator that will work properly under Windows 7 is Creator 2010, which is quite a few versions later than the one you're trying.

Easy CD & DVD Creator 6 ISN'T COMPATIBLE with Windows 7, sorry to say. There are no updates to make it compatible, either. You need to buy a new version.

The first version of Creator that will work properly under Windows 7 is Creator 2010, which is quite a few versions later than the one you're trying.

The disk I have does not say version 6, under the Help it says it is version 9. However, I understand that Easy CD & DVD Creator is discontinued. Is that correct?

Hi William,

Sorry. Your post was in the Easy CD and DVD Creator 6 forum, so I thought that was what you had.

Easy CD and DVD Creator was only ever version 6. Before that there was Easy CD Creator 5, and after that came Easy Media Creator 7 [EMC 7]. Yes, the names are similar and confusing.

If you have 'version 9' you'll have either EMC 9, or the cut-down version 9 called Easy CD and DVD Burning. Neither of those is Win 7 compatible.

As I said earlier, "The first version of Creator that will work properly under Windows 7 is Creator 2010, which is quite a few versions later than the one you're trying."

Regards,

Brendon

Archived