Lost Cd. Download Software?

loelalilee

Question

hi all,

i own a official copie of the software but my CD is broken and DVD player can read it anymore. i still have the cd key.

i did not download the original software, i bought it at a store so i dont have a order number nor did i use a creditcard.

where and which software do i have to download?

thank you.

1 answer to this question

hi all,

i own a official copie of the software but my CD is broken and DVD player can read it anymore. i still have the cd key.

i did not download the original software, i bought it at a store so i dont have a order number nor did i use a creditcard.

where and which software do i have to download?

thank you.

Roxio doesn't have software available for everyone to download no matter what your story is! :unsure:

Phone Support

We also provides a premium telephone support option at a rate of $1.89 (USD) per minute at (866) 434-9871 during the hours of Monday - Friday, 11:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M., EST.

Visa, Master Card, American Express, or Discover cards are accepted. Before speaking with a technician, your card will be authorized initially for up to 15 minutes of service in the amount of $28.35. You will only be charged for the time you are speaking with an agent. No charges will be made until you reach a technician. Please note that the use of this premium service does not guarantee resolution of the issue.

Note: The most recent releases of our flagship products (Creator, DVDit, and Toast) receive free phone support. To upgrade, call our sales team at 1-877-793-7480 (Monday - Friday, 9:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M., EST) or go to the Roxio Upgrade Center.

Email support: Available 24/7 and free. Send us a note about your questions and we'll get right back to you during the hours of Monday - Friday, 9:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M., EST.

http://www.roxio.com/enu/support/easy-vhs-to-dvd/contact.html

Archived