• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Video Conversion Problem On Creator 2010

digidad

Question

I am converting and editing a DVD. I have just over a minute of video edited on Creator. I want to upload this edit online so I select "video" in the output section. The "save file to" drop-down will not allow me to set a folder location on the computer. Suggestions appreciated!

4 answers to this question

I am converting and editing a DVD. I have just over a minute of video edited on Creator. I want to upload this edit online so I select "video" in the output section. The "save file to" drop-down will not allow me to set a folder location on the computer. Suggestions appreciated!

I`m a bit foggy on this as well, but if I understand,you want to convert a video but are not able to select the destination for your coversion.

Select the destination from the small grey "browse" box to the right of "file/folder" icon that shows "...",a window will open to let you browse your desktop for a location.

Sorry for my clear-as-mud description. Using "video copy and convert." I want to upload the video I am editing to a website as an MPEG file. When I finish editing and click on "done," I see the edited item in the left-hand window. I select "video" from the output section to save my work as an MPEG. From that point, I am unable to save.

Slowbow has posted how to select the location for you rendered mpeg file.

But before you even do that make sure that the website will accept an mpeg file and what size it allows.

I don't understand what you are doing or trying to do.

What program from C2010 are you using?

What does "I want to upload this edit online so I select "video" in the output section" mean? Upload to where?

I don't understand what you are doing or trying to do.

What program from C2010 are you using?

What does "I want to upload this edit online so I select "video" in the output section" mean? Upload to where?

Sorry for my clear-as-mud description. Using "video copy and convert." I want to upload the video I am editing to a website as an MPEG file. When I finish editing and click on "done," I see the edited item in the left-hand window. I select "video" from the output section to save my work as an MPEG. From that point, I am unable to save.

Archived