• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Quit Unexpectedly Error

ronyo

Question

With Toast Titanium 11.0.1 and MacOS 10.6.6 or 10.6.7, if I have a Canopus ADVC-110 connected and I click on VIDEO tab

I get error "Couldn't complete last command because an error occurred trying to connect to the DV Camcorder. Result Code=-30581". When I click the OK button, Toast crashes with message "Toast Titanium Quit Unexpectedly"

With the same hardware but running Toast Titanium 10.0.8 it works fine. So, the problem is with Toast 11. Any help is greatly appreciated.

1 answer to this question

With Toast Titanium 11.0.1 and MacOS 10.6.6 or 10.6.7, if I have a Canopus ADVC-110 connected and I click on VIDEO tab

I get error "Couldn't complete last command because an error occurred trying to connect to the DV Camcorder. Result Code=-30581". When I click the OK button, Toast crashes with message "Toast Titanium Quit Unexpectedly"

With the same hardware but running Toast Titanium 10.0.8 it works fine. So, the problem is with Toast 11. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Have a look at this http://forums.support.roxio.com/topic/72047-canopus-advc-video-device-not-accepted-crash/page__p__363924__hl__canopus+advc-110__fromsearch__1#entry363924

Archived