Need Help

SHOOTER77

Question

i have all my videos lined up back ground music, but where is the burn to disc button on creator 2011 pro??? i have tried output/ my dvd but then i have to start all over with creating my video and cant put the background music to it,, any one out there please help me ive been at this for 24 hours now.. bout to throw things out the window... so how do i burn from edit video advanced??? *creator 2011 pro* running windows 7 home premium IE 7.. i am on a time limit to get this done someone please help

SHOOTER77

2 answers to this question

i have all my videos lined up back ground music, but where is the burn to disc button on creator 2011 pro??? i have tried output/ my dvd but then i have to start all over with creating my video and cant put the background music to it,, any one out there please help me ive been at this for 24 hours now.. bout to throw things out the window... so how do i burn from edit video advanced??? *creator 2011 pro* running windows 7 home premium IE 7.. i am on a time limit to get this done someone please help

SHOOTER77

Edit Video -Advanced is just that. It allows you to edit your video and save it to a file or output it to a video file in the format of your choice (mpg2 for DVD ). You can then take either one and then add it (them) to Create DVD with our without menu.

When you clicked to go to MyDVD from Video Wave, did you get an option to save the project?

In Create DVD, did you select add slide show? That is the problem. You need to add the movie or project.

Archived