Help With Dvd Problem

lololly

I received several discs from my niece with videos that I am unable toplay on any of the three DVD players that I have. The error message is c:13 70 Disc is dirty. How can I fix these DVDs so that I can watch them?

Are all three DVD players Sony?

I received several discs from my niece with videos that I am unable toplay on any of the three DVD players that I have. The error message is c:13 70 Disc is dirty. How can I fix these DVDs so that I can watch them?

Exactly what is on these videos? Are they standard video DVDs? Look at them using Windows Explorer and tell us what files are on the DVDs.

They are all Sony players.

It's a generic error for Sony DVD Players.

With the disc's in your DVD Drive on the PC, open My Computer, right click the drive with the disc in it and left click open, does it look like this?

post-97-069886300 1301148411.jpg

What brand and type is the media, - + R/RW?

Do you have any Roxio Software? If so the correct name and version #, found from the home page, help about this software?

Not on this PC but I have one on my laptop

Download the free small program ImgBurn v2.5.5.0 (5,386 KB) here>

http://www.imgburn.com/index.php?act=download

Put one of the DVD+RW's in your DVD Burner and choose this in ImgBurn.

post-97-013904900 1301153363.jpg

After the image is created, place a DVD -R in the DVD Burner and choose this option,and burn the image to the DVD -R. Slow the burn speed down to 4x, now see if this plays in the Sony DVD Players, if this works do the same for the other disc's. Then tell your friend to switch to DVD -R media.

post-97-032294600 1301153408.jpg

Archived