• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 10 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

brendajean316

Vhs To Dvd - Choppy, Skippy, Jumpy - Signal Drops

Question

I have all the software loaded, including the USB driver. I can view the VHS video on the software capture screen, but I see split frames and it jumps around. Also, the STATUS changes to No Signal. I lowered my Sound Hardware accelleration to basic, but I need something to help with the video. I am also unsure of the capture settings and if that impacts this. I have read about space requirements, but I should have plenty as I have a new Latitude E5410 laptop and this is the first software I've downloaded. How much space would this need? Please help with any settings updates I need.

I am using Roxio Creator Special Edition 2011 and have downloaded any updates.

Edited by brendajean316

1 answer to this question

I have all the software loaded, including the USB driver. I can view the VHS video on the software capture screen, but I see split frames and it jumps around. Also, the STATUS changes to No Signal. I lowered my Sound Hardware accelleration to basic, but I need something to help with the video. I am also unsure of the capture settings and if that impacts this. I have read about space requirements, but I should have plenty as I have a new Latitude E5410 laptop and this is the first software I've downloaded. How much space would this need? Please help with any settings updates I need.

I am using Roxio Creator Special Edition 2011 and have downloaded any updates.

As you know, Dell uses the same model number for all the variations of the same laptop. Please provide other information like processor, video device, operating system, etc.

You posted in Creator 2009 forum but indicated that you had Creator 2011 SE; which one do you really have?