Burning A Dvd Project

BarbaraShaw

Question

Hello, I selected "burn a dvd" and selected photos and music (219 imgages and 5 songs). I am able to preview my project and it looks great. I click on the orange "burn project" button in the lower right corner and it appears to be burning as I watch the progress. But, when completed, the DVD is blank. Is the "orange burn project button" supposed to turn "green" when ready to burn? The DVD+R disc has a 4.7 gb space, so I'm sure only 210 photos and 5 songs should fit. What am I doing wrong??? Any advice will be appreciated. Thanks, Barb

7 answers to this question

Hello, I selected "burn a dvd" and selected photos and music (219 imgages and 5 songs). I am able to preview my project and it looks great. I click on the orange "burn project" button in the lower right corner and it appears to be burning as I watch the progress. But, when completed, the DVD is blank. Is the "orange burn project button" supposed to turn "green" when ready to burn? The DVD+R disc has a 4.7 gb space, so I'm sure only 210 photos and 5 songs should fit. What am I doing wrong??? Any advice will be appreciated. Thanks, Barb

Orange button? What application?

Please answer these questions.

Did you select to burn to DVD, Folder set or image file?

Orange button? What application?

Please answer these questions.

I'm using Roxio 2010 and instructions say to click the large green button in the lower right corner when ready to burn your project. After I preview my project, the large button in the lower right corner is "orange with what looks like a flame on it". I click on that and it seems to be working as I can view the images one by one in the progress window. Bur the DVD is blank with no "space used". Thanks, Barb

I'm using Roxio 2010 and instructions say to click the large green button in the lower right corner when ready to burn your project. After I preview my project, the large button in the lower right corner is "orange with what looks like a flame on it". I click on that and it seems to be working as I can view the images one by one in the progress window. Bur the DVD is blank with no "space used". Thanks, Barb

My operating system is Windows 7. I have 720 GB of free space on my hard drive. I just do the normal updates and have installed no new programs for over a year.

The orange button just says burn to disc.

Yes, but what happens after you click the orange button. .A new window should open giving you the options I mentioned above. If that is not happening then I have no idea what you are doing and you will have to describe step-by-step what you are doing. Be sure you use the correct, full name of the program from C2010 you are using.

Actually I think that orange button says "burn project"

Archived