• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Roxio Vhs To Dvs..helpppp

carlos0012

Question

Hi guys

right, bought the roxio vhs to dvd thingy....

got an old vhs player off my dad, well.. firstly, when i plug in the audio cables (red and white) the sound is ok, then cuts out and back in again...

but my main issue is, i cant connect to get a pic.. my vhs has 2 x scart sockets and the usual audio ones (above) and thats it, so how do i connect it to get an actual pic....like i say the sound is ok,ish....

in the manual it shows the old yellow type connecting leads, which makes sense.. but my vhs only has scart....

god hope this make sense..lol... help required please guys....

3 answers to this question

Hi guys

right, bought the roxio vhs to dvd thingy....

got an old vhs player off my dad, well.. firstly, when i plug in the audio cables (red and white) the sound is ok, then cuts out and back in again...

but my main issue is, i cant connect to get a pic.. my vhs has 2 x scart sockets and the usual audio ones (above) and thats it, so how do i connect it to get an actual pic....like i say the sound is ok,ish....

in the manual it shows the old yellow type connecting leads, which makes sense.. but my vhs only has scart....

god hope this make sense..lol... help required please guys....

First. get a cable like this http://www.amazon.co.uk/Hama-Phono-SCART-Switchable-cable/dp/B00006JCXU/ref=dp_cp_ob_ce_image_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1241109242&sr=8-1 , if you still have problems after installing it, get back on here for further help.

sorted, works fine.. ta or that

But iam finding a slight noise issue, the sounds ok, and jumpy is the wrong word, but it does have a slight jump on it

could this be the Laptop im working off as , and should i try a newer one ?

or could it be the VRC player ?....

the pic quality is fine, its just a slight lag during recording and on playback from the DVD, more so for some reason whilst recording, but on play back on my DVD player is not as bad..

Surely this has to be the laptop not being up to scratch ,right ???

ta again

carl

xxx

Archived