• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 15 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Cannot Install Easy Vhs To Dvd

MoeNiemi

Question

I have an older version of V2D 2008 on the DVD. It is compatabible with Vista and I have upgraded to Windows 7. When trying to install it just hangs up...I emailed tech support..not much help as they emailed back as if I have Creator 2011..... This is very frustrating and I'd like any help i can get....

Thanks

9 answers to this question

I have an older version of V2D 2008 on the DVD. It is compatabible with Vista and I have upgraded to Windows 7. When trying to install it just hangs up...I emailed tech support..not much help as they emailed back as if I have Creator 2011..... This is very frustrating and I'd like any help i can get....

Thanks

Read this and then tell us what version you jave. I have never heard of V2D 2008. If there is such a version from 2008 it of course will not work with Windows 7

Read this and then tell us what version you jave. I have never heard of V2D 2008. If there is such a version from 2008 it of course will not work with Windows 7

I think I have the first version, since I can't install it there is no way to really tell you the version I have. The box says it is compatible with Vista 7 & Xp. I know it is not compatible with Windows 7., I would like to know how to install it to make it compatible with Windows 7 if that is possible.

I think I have the first version, since I can't install it there is no way to really tell you the version I have. The box says it is compatible with Vista 7 & Xp. I know it is not compatible with Windows 7., I would like to know how to install it to make it compatible with Windows 7 if that is possible.

If you have the 1st version as you state (compatible with Vista & XP only) then you cannot make it compatible with Windows 7

Correct, there is no 'update' for something that was discontinued.

You can 'UpGrade' but I would suggest you move up to one of the other products instead of staying at the V2D level...

Your device will work with them and they really took a lot out of V2D with the new version :o

Correct, there is no 'update' for something that was discontinued.

You can 'UpGrade' but I would suggest you move up to one of the other products instead of staying at the V2D level...

Your device will work with them and they really took a lot out of V2D with the new version :o

Thank you Jim. I didn't realize that it was discontinued as it is still being sold.....

Which product would you recommend to transfer VHS to DVD?

Thank you Jim. I didn't realize that it was discontinued as it is still being sold.....

Which product would you recommend to transfer VHS to DVD?

No, the version you have is no longer being sold by Roxio. (Where and when did you buy it?).

The version now being sold by Roxio is compatible with Windows 7 but has been greatly reduced in features and options.

Check out the products under the Products tab at the top of this page.

Archived