How Do You Talk To Chat?

Chun

Question

I made a video file on Egypt. I made it to a dvd-out put 720 wmv. I played it on the blue ray player. It worked. Now I want to see if the pictures would be better if I put the video file on to the blue ray disc. I used blue ray EP out put. However, it didn't read the blue ray disc on the blue ray player. I have Roxio 2010 Pro. How do you burn a video file on a blue ray disc so it can be played on a blue ray player to see it on tv.?

1 answer to this question

I made a video file on Egypt. I made it to a dvd-out put 720 wmv. I played it on the blue ray player. It worked. Now I want to see if the pictures would be better if I put the video file on to the blue ray disc. I used blue ray EP out put. However, it didn't read the blue ray disc on the blue ray player. I have Roxio 2010 Pro. How do you burn a video file on a blue ray disc so it can be played on a blue ray player to see it on tv.?

What is the starting video resolution? Do you have a blu-ray burner - which one (Sorry I had to ask)? What kind of blu-ray disc did you use?

How long is the video? Have you considered burning an AVCHD disc if 1) the video is around 40 minutes or less 2) You blu-ray player will play an AVCHD disc.

Also answer these questions.. Now if you still want to chat -

Start Here.

Live Chat

During business hours you have an option to chat live (via your computer) with a

Roxio support agent at no charge! After exhausting our self service tools this

is a fast way to find answers to your more technical questions.

How long is the video? Have you considered burning an AVCHD disc if 1) the video is around 40 minutes or less 2) You blu-ray player will play an AVCHD disc. If so,read this. Also you can use the process to get an Idea of how to burn a blu-ray disc the first time.