richschach

Video Effects In Video Wave

Question

I just purchased the nature effects plug-in for video effects in 2010 video wave. The sample shown regarding fire shows a car with fire coming out the gas tank and the rest appears to be coming out the back. How do you get this effect? No instructions what so ever except to click on effect. When I do this it shows fire over my entire picture. This is useless. Do you have a step by step procedure on how to do this?

4 answers to this question

I just purchased the nature effects plug-in for video effects in 2010 video wave. The sample shown regarding fire shows a car with fire coming out the gas tank and the rest appears to be coming out the back. How do you get this effect? No instructions what so ever except to click on effect. When I do this it shows fire over my entire picture. This is useless. Do you have a step by step procedure on how to do this?

They work just like the other video effects that are in Videowave. There is no step-by-step procedure.

Exactly what do you expect to happen?

Once you apply the effect, select settings and see if there is a setting to adjust it.

I haven't seen that effect but you might also try adding a color panel, applying the effect to that and then carefully overlay the image over that.

They work just like the other video effects that are in Videowave. There is no step-by-step procedure.

Exactly what do you expect to happen?

It looks like the whole picture is on fire, not the car. The example used to sell the product only shows the fire coming out the gas tank and behind the car. This is absolutely useless and I paid 40 dollars for something like this. If you cannot place the fire at the appropriate place like is shown in the advertisement that is false advertising. Why didn't they show a picture of a car with the ground and the sky burning? Why, because they wouldn't sell their product. Exactly what I would expect to happen is the same as in the sample. There has to be a better answer than what you just gave me. I spend a lot of money on Roxio products.

Edited by cdanteek
Edited text from quote

It looks like the whole picture is on fire, not the car. The example used to sell the product only shows the fire coming out the gas tank and behind the car. This is absolutely useless and I paid 40 dollars for something like this. If you cannot place the fire at the appropriate place like is shown in the advertisement that is false advertising. Why didn't they show a picture of a car with the ground and the sky burning? Why, because they wouldn't sell their product. Exactly what I would expect to happen is the same as in the sample. There has to be a better answer than what you just gave me. I spend a lot of money on Roxio products.

If your effect doesn't, look like this?

http://www.roxio.com/enu/products/video-effects/nature/overview.html

Roxio has a 30 day like it or return it policy.

We are not Roxio employees, you will have to contact Roxio.

http://www.roxio.com/enu/support/default.html?rTrack=m_sup_home