• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 15 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Can't Record Whole Film

paul4safety

Question

can anyone help. when using Easy VHS - DVD. When I try to transfer a DVD to my computer so I can use on my iphone the whole film is not recorded. I get a picture on my computer and click the record button, the recording symbol and timer start to work, everything seems ok until I click the stop button. The recording time can say 40 minutes etc but then in the blue bar in the top right states a record length of 6 or 8 minutes recorded! Does anyone know why and how I can record the whole film?

1 answer to this question

can anyone help. when using Easy VHS - DVD. When I try to transfer a DVD to my computer so I can use on my iphone the whole film is not recorded. I get a picture on my computer and click the record button, the recording symbol and timer start to work, everything seems ok until I click the stop button. The recording time can say 40 minutes etc but then in the blue bar in the top right states a record length of 6 or 8 minutes recorded! Does anyone know why and how I can record the whole film?

Why are you using VHS2DVD to transfer vfrom DVD to your hard drive? Simply use Windows Explorer to copy the Video_TS folder to the hard drive.

Of course if this is a commercial,copyrighted movie then what you are doing is illegal