No 3D In CinePlayer

MrSkullHead

Hi guys :) I bought my Asus G73SW-3DE a couple of weeks ago and out the box, 3D Blu-Rays worked like a charm. In those 2 weeks, I've tinkered with some settings and yesterday, I popped in a 3D blu ray and it shrinks to the upper left corner when it's supposed to fill the entire screen. I select "Windowed Mode" and it fills the entire window there but no 3D. When it's in Windowed Mode, the resolution is a bit dodgy...almost like the frames have been halved. Has anybody gone through this issue? If you have any suggestions, I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advanced, guys. I've attached some pics to let you guys see what's going on.

post-93858-019762100 1301503223.jpg

post-93858-095204800 1301503232.jpg

Hi guys :) I bought my Asus G73SW-3DE a couple of weeks ago and out the box, 3D Blu-Rays worked like a charm. In those 2 weeks, I've tinkered with some settings and yesterday, I popped in a 3D blu ray and it shrinks to the upper left corner when it's supposed to fill the entire screen. I select "Windowed Mode" and it fills the entire window there but no 3D. When it's in Windowed Mode, the resolution is a bit dodgy...almost like the frames have been halved. Has anybody gone through this issue? If you have any suggestions, I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advanced, guys. I've attached some pics to let you guys see what's going on.

Untinker with the setting to get it back to where you started. ;) Do you have a restore point that you can use? Do you remember what you changed?

Are your settings for red/cyan anaglyph or side by side or top/bottom 3D? Halved seems like a side by side setting.

It looks like that computer has plenty of power to do the 3D blu-ray.

Do you have the stand alone version of CinePlayer or is it part of Creator 20XX?

• 6 months later...

So the last time I posted, I figured out the problem. I tinkered with the Roll Eye Order button and was able to switch from different methods of 3D viewing. For whatever reason, my player doesn't have the Roll Eye Order button. Would anybody know how I can put it back on my player? Thanks in advance.

Update: So I kinda fixed it. I changed something in the Nvidia Control Panel forcing every program to for Antialiasing-Mode to Override Any Application setting and that's what messed it up. I put it on Application-Controlled. I still don't get the Roll Eye Order but hey, I was able to watch How To Train Your Dragon in glorious 3D Blu Ray full screen :-D.

So the last time I posted, I figured out the problem. I tinkered with the Roll Eye Order button and was able to switch from different methods of 3D viewing. For whatever reason, my player doesn't have the Roll Eye Order button. Would anybody know how I can put it back on my player? Thanks in advance.

Update: So I kinda fixed it. I changed something in the Nvidia Control Panel forcing every program to for Antialiasing-Mode to Override Any Application setting and that's what messed it up. I put it on Application-Controlled. I still don't get the Roll Eye Order but hey, I was able to watch How To Train Your Dragon in glorious 3D Blu Ray full screen :-D.

Thanks for letting us know; your post may help someone else. ;)

Archived