Video Wave Crashes When I Lauch It -=

Tjhughes73

Question

This has to be a simple solution - but I just tried to lauch Video Wave and it crashes saying it has a run time error - something about Micrsoft Visaul C++ Runtime Libray. Please contact the application Support team for more info. So what do I do? Uninstall and reinstall the Roxio package, do I do something from Microsoft to fix the run time error.

This online support process is too slow. You need to fix this or have a pay for support process. I don't have the time to search all over the place to fine a solutions for something that doesn't work. Looks like others have had the same issue. So help me please.

1 answer to this question

we dont work for Roxio unless you see that specifically mentioned in a posters signature block.

If you had started looking in Contact Support you will find telephone support is available for $1.89 a minute at, 1-866-434-9871, Mon Fri from 11 AM to 6 PM, EST.

Or if you have a little more time, you can post here and someone will probably have a suggestion or 2 based on our years of experience with the products ;)

For example, it sounds like your program never properly installed… :( I would do the Prep Steps to the letter!

Then start to install of the Suite, only pick Repair when it is offered. ;)

I am a little troubled though that you mentioned ‘VideoWave’ and the current version of V2D doesn’t have VW in it…

What I suggested will work for most versions, but without details, all you can expect is best guesses :lol:

Let us know how you make out!

Archived