jreneelong

Greeting Cards

Question

I need help with Creating a Greeting Card. I went into my Roxio to create a new project & selected Greeting Cards but when I select the template that I want to create it gives me this error message "Please insert the content CD labeled " into a CD or DVD drive then click Retry." What is that suppose to mean ? Please someone help me with this. Thanks :unsure:

6 answers to this question

Guess I've never looked at creating a Greeting card from any Roxio products. So, give us some details about which options you click to get to this?

Also, during the installation, there should have been two discs (if you bought the physical installation package) or two different download files to install (if you purchased via download). One would be labeled "content", which will have various templates and other (mostly) optional things that get installed. From what you list as the error, for creating a greeting card, you need the content stuff loaded. Did you load that? If not, or even if you think you did, re-run the content installer and see if that helps.

Guess I've never looked at creating a Greeting card from any Roxio products. So, give us some details about which options you click to get to this?

Also, during the installation, there should have been two discs (if you bought the physical installation package) or two different download files to install (if you purchased via download). One would be labeled "content", which will have various templates and other (mostly) optional things that get installed. From what you list as the error, for creating a greeting card, you need the content stuff loaded. Did you load that? If not, or even if you think you did, re-run the content installer and see if that helps.

I bought the product at Wal-mart last year but there is only one disc in the case !! I went into Roxio & clicked photos & then clicked on projects & that's when it will take you too where the greeting cards are at to select.

I bought the product at Wal-mart last year but there is only one disc in the case !! I went into Roxio & clicked photos & then clicked on projects & that's when it will take you too where the greeting cards are at to select.

You still have not told what product you bought. It has a name on the box, please give the full name.

There are many versions of Roxio software packages that do Greeting cards and you have to tell us which one you have.

You still have not told what product you bought. It has a name on the box, please give the full name.

There are many versions of Roxio software packages that do Greeting cards and you have to tell us which one you have.

Sorry !! It's Roxio Creator 2010 Plus

Sorry !! It's Roxio Creator 2010 Plus

Turn off your antivirus and put the disc in the drive . When the option comes up select to repair or reinstall. Keep that anti-virus off (not just paused) after ti completes, you can reboot and restart your anti-virus.

Sometimes when the anti-virus is ON when you install the program, it prevents items being written to the registry correctly.

Do not use any registry cleaners because they sometimes removed necessary items from your system registry.

Turn off your antivirus and put the disc in the drive . When the option comes up select to repair or reinstall. Keep that anti-virus off (not just paused) after ti completes, you can reboot and restart your anti-virus.

Sometimes when the anti-virus is ON when you install the program, it prevents items being written to the registry correctly.

Do not use any registry cleaners because they sometimes removed necessary items from your system registry.

Thank you so much that worked !! :D

• Like 1