• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 20 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Creator 2010 Loses My Recording

martygene

Question

i want to record whatever is playing on my computer for example if i want to record the audio from something on the internet like YouTube or something like that. I can get the meters working fine and it appears to be recording and i even went to the folder where i specified and a .wav file is there but after i finish the recording and go to the folder there isn't any file. i never had this problem with Easy Media Creator 7.5 but now that i have windows 7 that one woundn't work so i got the 2010 and cannot get this recording to work anyone have any ideas why it won't save the recording?

Thanks

14 answers to this question

i want to record whatever is playing on my computer for example if i want to record the audio from something on the internet like YouTube or something like that. I can get the meters working fine and it appears to be recording and i even went to the folder where i specified and a .wav file is there but after i finish the recording and go to the folder there isn't any file. i never had this problem with Easy Media Creator 7.5 but now that i have windows 7 that one woundn't work so i got the 2010 and cannot get this recording to work anyone have any ideas why it won't save the recording?

Thanks

It would help if you were to to tell us what program you are using to make your recordings.

in my title i say i am using Creator 2010... Roxio Creator 2010

Roxio creator 2010 is a digital media suite,which makes it easy to capture, enhance, save and share your photo, video and audio projects.

So, which one of these programs are you using.

capturing audio that is streaming from the internet and playing on my speakers. i know that the audio signal is going through my audio card as i can see the meters moving the way they should move. when i hit the record button the numbers start counting showing that it is recording.

capturing audio that is streaming from the internet and playing on my speakers. i know that the audio signal is going through my audio card as i can see the meters moving the way they should move. when i hit the record button the numbers start counting showing that it is recording.

What did you do to get to the point that you were capturing the streaming audio. You had to have clicked on one of the programs to get to that point, and that is what both Ogdens and Walt have asked you. You have not provided that information. Roxio Creator 2010 is not a program.

looks all the same as that but when i go to the folder where i said to save it, the folder is empty

Do you see the screen shot where it exports the track?

Does yours do that?

What is your path for saving the file, be specific?

Archived