• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Newbie - Need help in adding a videowave slideshow

ktlockett

Question

Hello All,

I am creating a DVD that has several videowave slide shows. I want to use a slide show for the intro movie. How would I go about adding a slideshow that was created in videowave to the intro move, so that when the end user puts it into the DVD player, the slideshow will act as the intro?

I have tried to right click the default intro move in the project view pain, but once my directory structure appears it will not show slideshows as a type in which I can choose from.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Karla :)

1 answer to this question

Hello All,

I am creating a DVD that has several videowave slide shows. I want to use a slide show for the intro movie. How would I go about adding a slideshow that was created in videowave to the intro move, so that when the end user puts it into the DVD player, the slideshow will act as the intro?

I have tried to right click the default intro move in the project view pain, but once my directory structure appears it will not show slideshows as a type in which I can choose from.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Karla :)

Karla, for a slide show to be used as a introductory movie, it has to be "pre" rendered to a mpg2 file; MyDVD 8 will not do that for an introductory movie.

Open your project in VideoWave and then output your file (icon that looks like a film reel- next to the burn icon). Select quality as "mpg-2 for DVD best quality". Let the project render to the mpg2 file and then add that mpg2 files as the introductory movie.

Archived