• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Does Creator 2011 Not Have Transition Effects?

sweetygrl627

Question

2 answers to this question

I just bought Roxio Creator 2011. I dont have any effects or transitions with my software. How to i get them and am i going to end up spending more money?

Video Wave has hundreds of transitions and dozens of effects. They didn't get into the registry properly IF you had your anti-virus active. Happens a lot.

Turn off your anti-virus - not just pause it. Put the program disc in your computer and select repair when the options comes up.

Let us know if that works for you.

No, you do not have to buy anything unless you want some of the new effects Roxio is selling. as an option.

Video Wave has hundreds of transitions and dozens of effects. They didn't get into the registry properly IF you had your anti-virus active. Happens a lot.

Turn off your anti-virus - not just pause it. Put the program disc in your computer and select repair when the options comes up.

Let us know if that works for you.

No, you do not have to buy anything unless you want some of the new effects Roxio is selling. as an option.

Thank you so much! It worked perfectly.