• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 38 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Sign in to follow this  
Glomerate

Gamecap Card Not Producing Anything

Question

Hi,

I just got the GameCapture box about a week ago and just tried to hook it up but I am getting nothing from the software but a white screen. Nothing loads after I click the big blue capture button. No sound, no video, just the white box. Everything is set up properly (I watched the video many times) and I've tried switching from 1080i to 720P to 480P all the while rebooting the xbox 360 and replugging in the USB cable but nothing still.

Processor: Intro Core Duo 2 2.80 GHZ

Ram: 2.96 Gigs

3 answers to this question

Hi,

I just got the GameCapture box about a week ago and just tried to hook it up but I am getting nothing from the software but a white screen. Nothing loads after I click the big blue capture button. No sound, no video, just the white box. Everything is set up properly (I watched the video many times) and I've tried switching from 1080i to 720P to 480P all the while rebooting the xbox 360 and replugging in the USB cable but nothing still.

Hi Glomerate,

Set your X360 to 480p output.

Connect in RGC, no use splitter for TV, connect RGC to PC and try.

If works, probably cause is CABLE...probably.

If no, test your RGC in other PC/OS.

Cauptain

Hi,

Glomerate,

I am having the same problem with my PS3...

So don't feel bad. I've contacted customer services about this.

The big blue 'capture' button is where my computer opens a big box that loads but nothing ever comes up when i click on it

I have no clue what is wrong. it shouldn't be resolution but if it is I'll repost.

I'll repost whatever I get back from them. Let me know if you find out anything...

Hi Glomerate,

Set your X360 to 480p output.

Connect in RGC, no use splitter for TV, connect RGC to PC and try.

If works, probably cause is CABLE...probably.

If no, test your RGC in other PC/OS.

Cauptain

Glomerate,

I am having the same problem with my PS3...

So don't feel bad. I've contacted customer services about this.

The big blue 'capture' button is where my computer opens a big box that loads but nothing ever comes up when i click on it

I have no clue what is wrong. it shouldn't be resolution but if it is I'll repost.

I'll repost whatever I get back from them. Let me know if you find out anything...

UPDATE: I tried it on my GF's laptop that has Windows 7 on it and it worked with no qualms. Even though the package says XP compatible, that may not be true...

Thanks guys. I just tried the device with your instructions but it did not work. I'm currently trying my it on my GF's PC that has Windows 7 on it. Did others with XP have this problem as well?

Edited by Glomerate