• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 23 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Storyboard/videowave Problems...

luvmybronco

Question

5 answers to this question

Could you please give a bit more information to work with such as computer specs especially video card. Also it would help if you described what you are trying to do.

AMD athlon processer 1.14ghz, 224 mg of ram..28ghz C: drive+80ghz G: drive... running on windows XP (2002)

WDM video for windows capture driver (win32) Hope this helps...Not sure were to find what video card I have...

I was editing my home video, adding music, and it locked up, and wouldn't let me do anything, or close out. I tried to end task, but it too locked up, so I rebooted, and when I tried to go back in to edit through storyboard, it started to launch, but then I get an Error:

Visual C++ runtime library

Program...files\roxio\shared\storyboard\storyboard7.exe

A buffer overrun has been detected which has corrupted

the programs internal state. The program cannot safely

continue execution and must now be terminated

AMD athlon processer 1.14ghz, 224 mg of ram..28ghz C: drive+80ghz G: drive... running on windows XP (2002)

WDM video for windows capture driver (win32) Hope this helps...Not sure were to find what video card I have...

I was editing my home video, adding music, and it locked up, and wouldn't let me do anything, or close out. I tried to end task, but it too locked up, so I rebooted, and when I tried to go back in to edit through storyboard, it started to launch, but then I get an Error:

Visual C++ runtime library

Program...files\roxio\shared\storyboard\storyboard7.exe

A buffer overrun has been detected which has corrupted

the programs internal state. The program cannot safely

continue execution and must now be terminated

Your computer is below the minimum standards to run the software. I have never heard of a processor of 1.14. Is it a supercharged P3, is it a P4.

You might be able to get it to run the program by updating your RAM. I am surprised the XP runs with what you have in there now.

Your computer is below the minimum standards to run the software. I have never heard of a processor of 1.14. Is it a supercharged P3, is it a P4.

You might be able to get it to run the program by updating your RAM. I am surprised the XP runs with what you have in there now.

It's worked good with what I have for the last year, same specs..Now it's not...Not sure what processer I have, it doesn't say

It's worked good with what I have for the last year, same specs..Now it's not...Not sure what processer I have, it doesn't say

To find out what it is, Open My Computer, click on Control Panel, then click on System. The screen will show what the processor is, near the bottom of the screen.

Everytime I try to launch either program, I get an error saying "buffer overload" I've tried to reboot, complete uninstalled, and reinstalled, and still have the same error...Please help

Could you please give a bit more information to work with such as computer specs especially video card. Also it would help if you described what you are trying to do.

Archived