• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Roxio 2011 Won't Intsall On Windows7 Sp1

trink

Question

So I have two similar Dell systems, both Windows 7. On the first I installed Roxio 2011 with not trouble. On the second, on which I took a gamble and just installed Windows 7 SP1, won't install. Says I don't have a compatible version and then lists any possibility from Windows7 back to Windows 3.11 (just about :). Is there something about SP1 that makes this not a legit version of Windows in Roxio's eyes?

1 answer to this question

So I have two similar Dell systems, both Windows 7. On the first I installed Roxio 2011 with not trouble. On the second, on which I took a gamble and just installed Windows 7 SP1, won't install. Says I don't have a compatible version and then lists any possibility from Windows7 back to Windows 3.11 (just about :). Is there something about SP1 that makes this not a legit version of Windows in Roxio's eyes?

Read this post and the link posted in the last post.

http://forums.support.roxio.com/topic/60347-system-configuration-not-supported-on-win7/