Creator 2010 Wants To Install Even When Installed

Ron-R

Question

I have installed, repaired and installed SP2 on Creator 2010. If I double click a music file e.g. wav then Windows Media Player opens and Creator opens a dialog box with the message 'Please wait while Windows configures Roxio Cine Player'.

If I click on Cancel the box closes and WMP starts playing the file.

If I don't click on Cancel I get the next dialog box requesting the Roxio Cine Player disk. Again a Cancel closes the box and WMP plays the file.

If I don't click on Cancel I get the next dialog box saying that an installation package for Roxio Cine Player cannot be found etc.

Why on earth does the program keep requesting installation when all I am doing is playing a music file on WMP as the default program?

Please note that I have had to raise a new post as I have been in hospital and unable to respond to my original ticket 1200447. I have also tried to re-open the ticket but cannot find 'View your Help Ticket History' after signing in to the webticket system.

Ron-R

1 answer to this question

Please note that I have had to raise a new post as I have been in hospital and unable to respond to my original ticket 1200447. I have also tried to re-open the ticket but cannot find 'View your Help Ticket History' after signing in to the webticket system.

Sign in,

https://selfserve.roxio.com/%28S%28jj1m1k550rnidc55by00z355%29%29/login.aspx

post-97-047080500 1302816489.jpg